For the Sennheiser EW Series equipment there is a proprietary rechargeable battery system that is designed specifically for these products to ensure the best operation time possible when using rechargeable batteries.
The rechargeable battery system consists of the following components:
- BA2015G2 = (rechargeable battery pack)
- L2015 = (charger for two units)
- LA2 = (charging slot-in adapter for a G3 or 2000 series handheld microphone)
- NT1-120 = (power supply for a single L2015 charger)
- NT3-1-US = (power supply for up to three (3) L2015 chargers daisy chained together)
NOTE: The BA2015G2 battery pack can be placed directly into the L2015 charger for charging. When using the BA2015G2 battery pack in a SK or EK device the whole body pack can slot directly into the charger to charge the battery packs allowing charging in the device.
When a handheld microphone is used in conjunction with the LA2 adapter the handheld microphone and LA2 adapter can slot directly into the charger to charge the battery pack without having to remove the battery pack from the handheld microphone.