The headphone models that we currently offer with a built in universal microphone which will work with the majority of devices are as follows:
- CX 275s - Ear-canal headset with bass-driven stereo sound and excellent noise isolation.
- MM 70s - Ear-canal headset with lifelike sound, noise-isolating design and volume slider.
- HD 219s - On-the-ear headset with plush earpads and vibrant sound.
- HD 335s - Over-the-ear headset with a DJ style flip up right ear-cup.
- HD 429s - Around-the-ear headset with powerful bass and ambient noise isolation.
Each model is a unique wearing style and has individual features.
Alternatively Sennheiser offers a range of Telecom headsets (http://en-us.sennheiser.com/business-headsets-mic) which can be connected to a 3.5 mm headphone jack on a cell phone via the CBB01 cable.
NOTE: For any of our headphones that have a model number that ends in a lower case "i" the integrated microphone/control is specifically designed for Apple products and will NOT work with a non-Apple product. If one of these models was connected to a no-Apple device there would be sound through the headphones but no functionality of the controls.
NOTE: The above list is current as of 05/20/2015